FANPORT may release printed or digital discount coupons (“coupons”) from time to time. Such coupons may be available through the website and/or from third-party websites, in magazines and other media. Coupons can be used to secure a discount on the site as long as the coupon is valid. Given expiry dates cannot be moved.
- Promotional coupons are issued at FANPORT’s discretion. Users don’t have the right to promotional coupons and can’t earn them.
- Promotional coupons are issued with specific terms and conditions that regulate how and when they can be used. For example, certain coupons may be product specific in that they are only valid against a selected group of products. Exclusions may also exist with certain coupons. The onus is on the shopper to check the full coupon T&Cs to ensure they understand the coupon’s applications and limitations.
- In general, unless otherwise specified on the coupon itself: a coupon is only valid for 30 days from date of issue. A coupon can only be used against a purchase on the site when the purchase meets the terms and conditions as specified on the coupon.
- Only one coupon can be used per shopping cart. Coupons are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The discount value of the coupon will be deducted from the total amount in your shopping cart. The remaining balance, if any, must be paid by you.
- Creation of multiple FANPORT accounts, with different email addresses, in order to utilize a coupon on multiple occasions, is abuse of the benefit and FANPORT reserves the right to not release these orders.
- Should you wish to return an item you have purchased using a coupon:
If you have redeemed a coupon against a purchase, and you’d like to return all items purchased, FANPORT will refund you or credit your account with the rand value of the purchase. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions on the coupon for information on whether it will be reinstated and the terms that will apply.
b. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, FANPORT will apportion the value of the coupon across the relevant items in the cart and then refund you the relevant rand amount based on the items being returned.
c. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, FANPORT will recalculate the total value of your purchase AFTER the returned product(s) has/have been deducted. If the recalculated purchase value no longer meets the terms and conditions associated with the coupon, FANPORT reserves the right to deduct the value of the coupon off the refund for the returns, or, should you have credit in your FANPORT account, to debit the value of the coupon off your account balance.
- Order value must exceed R600 after discount for free delivery.
Promotional coupons cannot:
- Be used to buy gift vouchers
- Be exchanged for cash
- Be transferred to anyone else
- Be used after the expiry date which is, unless otherwise specified, 30 days from date of issue
- Be used together with any other promotion, items already on sale or items discounted as part of another promotional offer.
Competitions and Promotions:
Electronic gift vouchers can be purchased on the FANPORT website. FANPORT gift vouchers cab only be redeemed while they are valid. Their expiry dates cannot be extended.
Vouchers cannot be:
- used to purchase other Gift Vouchers;
- used towards purchases at any affiliate websites or
- exchanged for cash
General terms of FANPORT gift vouchers:
- Gift voucher value can be set by you, to any value between R50 and R10 000.
- The chosen value must be in rands, no cent values are permitted.
- You may use more than 1 gift voucher per transaction, should you wish to.
- If a gift voucher Is used to purchase a cart that is of lower value than the voucher, the residual amount will be tied to the voucher code.
- You can check the balance of a gift voucher within your user account section.
- If you have a gift voucher, that voucher can be used by someone other than you and you can assign your rights to use that voucher. We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift vouchers.
- You may purchase gift vouchers for use on the Site by yourself or as a gift. These gift vouchers will be sent to you or your chosen recipient via email.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers.
- The credit of a gift voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable for cash once purchased.
- If the credit of a gift voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through either Credit Card, EFT, SnapScan or store credit.
If you log onto your account at Fanport.co.za and click on the My Accounts Section, you will be able to track the progress of your order. Alternatively contact our ever friendly Customer Loyalty team at email@example.com and they will help you.