Fanport ensures that all products are of high quality when they are shipped to customers. Should it happen that your item is defective then please contact our friendly Customer Loyalty team at [email protected]. The time period for such a return is the same as any other return – 10 days after the item was received. A replacement item will be sent to you accordingly. Should it happen that we are out of stock, then you will be contacted by Customer Service, and you will be provided with store credit or a refund will be processed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have any complaints? Please let us know!
If you have not had an exceptional experience, or are not happy with the level of service you have received, please email us at [email protected] and we will contact you to resolve the matter. Our aim is to contact you within 3 hours of receiving your email, but please note this may not always be possible.
You are welcome to contact our delightful Customer Loyalty team using the chat function on the bottom right hand side of our site, you can also email us at [email protected].
You don’t need to be registered in order to purchase from our website. We offer both guest checkout and account registration. Not registered? Fear not! Go to Fanport.co.za to register. Once registered you will receive an email welcoming you to Fanport. Happy purchasing!
Just follow the order prompts. Select your items and add them to your cart
Once you have everything you want, click the Proceed to Checkout button
Fill out the requested details and click the Checkout button
You will then be taken to an order confirmation page which will give you your order number and delivery time lines
Super-easy and convenient!
Click on the My Account tab on the top right hand side of the page. You will then be directed to your account details. Click Account Details on the dashboard. Change your details as needed, followed by clicking on the ‘save’ button to ensure your details are changed.
The emails that Fanport sends you come with the option to unsubscribe for the newsletter. Click on that option and you will not receive future Fanport messages anymore.
Cookies are the name of small amounts of data that is sent from a website to your browser. It is then stored on your computer’s hard drive. Your browser’s preferences usually have ‘cookies enabled’ (meaning each website can send its own cookie to your browser). Cookies cannot access your personal information, but instead use anonymous unique identifiers.
Cookies will need to be enabled on your browser to allow you to add products to your cart and access your account information. If you are using a public computer, or share your computer with others, be sure to log out before leaving your computer unattended to protect your account information. You can log out by clicking the ‘logout’ link in the top right hand corner of the page.
Fanport offers you the following payment methods:
Payment via credit card
Fanport accepts credit card and chipped debit/cheque card payment via Visa and MasterCard only. We make use of the 3D-Secure authentication system to verify cardholder details with your bank; this links you directly to your bank via a secure link. The transaction then takes place within your bank’s secure environment and we won’t have access to any of your card details. You can rest assured that your card details will by no means be available to, or accessible by, us or any third parties. When you return a purchase, the specified amount will be credited back to your bank account after it has been approved. .
EFT (electronic funds transfer)
This payment method requires the customer to transfer money directly from his/her account into Fanport’s account, through computer-based systems.
If you select instant EFT, you will be redirected to our secure payment gateway and asked to select your bank. The details for the EFT payment will then be displayed, along with instructions regarding references etc.
All bank deposit EFT’s require proof of payment to be sent to [email protected] before your order will be processed. If payment does not reflect for an EFT transaction we may request proof of payment to be sent before your order is processed.
Why should I use the EFT option? EFT is convenient in that it is not time consuming and it’s easy to use. Fanport also creates a safe and trustworthy banking environment for the benefit of the customers and the company
Take note that only South African EFT payments will be accepted and no international bank electronic transfers are accepted.
What is Payfast?
PayFast enables South African businesses of all sizes to accept payments online. We enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money from online buyers to sellers.
- PayFast offers Individual, Business or Cause accounts for any type of South African business or NPO no matter the size
- Merchants can accept funds from local and international customers from anywhere in the world in ZAR
- A variety of payment methods to suit all your customers: Instant EFT, credit cards, Masterpass, mobicred, debit cards and Bitcoin
- PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider – the highest security level possible
Mobicred offers you the option to purchase products on credit. You have to have an account with Mobicred before you may use this payment option. You can apply directly via the mobicred website.
You need to have a valid South African ID number, be at least 18 years of age, earn a minimum monthly salary of R5500, have an existing valid bank account, a valid email address and a RICA’d mobile number. You will need to submit 3 months most recent bank statements or payslips.
After selecting mobicred as a payment option on the FANPORT checkout page, the customer must
will be asked to enter a mobicred username (email format) and password.
When successful the funds will be allocated to FANPORT from Mobicred and it will reflect on your Mobicred account
Instant or automated EFT is a streamlined version of a traditional EFT. It makes payment of a bank transfer a lot faster and easier by eliminating certain steps such as reference number and amount entry. The payment method only requests from buyers, those values which are not known to them such as account number and one time pins.
How does Instant EFT work?
- Select i-Pay as your payment option during checkout
- Select your bank from the list presented
- Login to the i-Pay portal using your internet banking credentials
- Select an account to pay from (If you only have one account, it will be automatically selected for you and this step will be skipped)
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background
- Your bank will send you a form of payment authentication either by means of SMS, USSD Push message or In-App
- Once you have successfully authourised your payment, the transaction is marked as complete
- I-Pay sends notification to the seller on the outcome of the transaction and in turn, the seller will process your order immediately. There is no need to send through a proof of payment and no need to wait for the funds to reflect in the seller’s bank account.
What banks are supported?
Currently we can process Instant EFT when shoppers have accounts with South Africa’s six major banks in South Africa: ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Capitec and Investec.
Please visit http://instanteft.i-pay.co.za/faq
Fanport makes use of the 3D-Secure authentication system to verify cardholder details with your bank; this links you directly to your bank via a secure link. The transaction then takes place within your bank’s secure environment and we won’t have access to any of your card details. You can rest assured that your card details will by no means be available to, or accessible by, us or any third parties.
The first step is to check with your bank to rule out any problems that may be occurring on that side. If you still experience difficulties, contact Customer Service at [email protected] and they will alert our IT team to correct the problem.
Super easy, an email will be sent to you to confirm we have your order, once it is processed you will receive an invoice for the goods being delivered. Lastly listen out for your doorbell or name to be called when our speedy drivers are there to deliver. Should you not receive such an email, then contact our super helpful Customer Loyalty team at [email protected] and they will help you out.
FANPORT may release printed or digital discount coupons (“coupons”) from time to time. Such coupons may be available through the website and/or from third-party websites, in magazines and other media. Coupons can be used to secure a discount on the site as long as the coupon is valid. Given expiry dates cannot be moved.
- Promotional coupons are issued at FANPORT’s discretion. Users don’t have the right to promotional coupons and can’t earn them.
- Promotional coupons are issued with specific terms and conditions that regulate how and when they can be used. For example, certain coupons may be product specific in that they are only valid against a selected group of products. Exclusions may also exist with certain coupons. The onus is on the shopper to check the full coupon T&Cs to ensure they understand the coupon’s applications and limitations.
- In general, unless otherwise specified on the coupon itself: a coupon is only valid for 30 days from date of issue. A coupon can only be used against a purchase on the site when the purchase meets the terms and conditions as specified on the coupon.
- Only one coupon can be used per shopping cart. Coupons are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The discount value of the coupon will be deducted from the total amount in your shopping cart. The remaining balance, if any, must be paid by you.
- Creation of multiple FANPORT accounts, with different email addresses, in order to utilize a coupon on multiple occasions, is abuse of the benefit and FANPORT reserves the right to not release these orders.
- Should you wish to return an item you have purchased using a coupon:
If you have redeemed a coupon against a purchase, and you’d like to return all items purchased, FANPORT will refund you or credit your account with the rand value of the purchase. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions on the coupon for information on whether it will be reinstated and the terms that will apply.
b. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, FANPORT will apportion the value of the coupon across the relevant items in the cart and then refund you the relevant rand amount based on the items being returned.
c. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, FANPORT will recalculate the total value of your purchase AFTER the returned product(s) has/have been deducted. If the recalculated purchase value no longer meets the terms and conditions associated with the coupon, FANPORT reserves the right to deduct the value of the coupon off the refund for the returns, or, should you have credit in your FANPORT account, to debit the value of the coupon off your account balance.
- Order value must exceed R600 after discount for free delivery.
Promotional coupons cannot:
- Be used to buy gift vouchers
- Be exchanged for cash
- Be transferred to anyone else
- Be used after the expiry date which is, unless otherwise specified, 30 days from date of issue
- Be used together with any other promotion, items already on sale or items discounted as part of another promotional offer.
Competitions and Promotions:
Electronic gift vouchers can be purchased on the FANPORT website. FANPORT gift vouchers cab only be redeemed while they are valid. Their expiry dates cannot be extended.
Vouchers cannot be:
- used to purchase other Gift Vouchers;
- used towards purchases at any affiliate websites or
- exchanged for cash
General terms of FANPORT gift vouchers:
- Gift voucher value can be set by you, to any value between R50 and R10 000.
- The chosen value must be in rands, no cent values are permitted.
- You may use more than 1 gift voucher per transaction, should you wish to.
- If a gift voucher Is used to purchase a cart that is of lower value than the voucher, the residual amount will be tied to the voucher code.
- You can check the balance of a gift voucher within your user account section.
- If you have a gift voucher, that voucher can be used by someone other than you and you can assign your rights to use that voucher. We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift vouchers.
- You may purchase gift vouchers for use on the Site by yourself or as a gift. These gift vouchers will be sent to you or your chosen recipient via email.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers.
- The credit of a gift voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable for cash once purchased.
- If the credit of a gift voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through either Credit Card, EFT, SnapScan or store credit.
You are safe, we do not store your credit card details. The option to store your card details through our payment providers Peach Payments, Sage Pay Now and Snapscan is available, however these are securely stored and fully compliant. Your card details never touch our server.
- As buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
- In the case of Head Office Pickup delivery, your order will can be fetched at the Fanport Head Office in Belmont Square, Belmont Road, Rosebank, Cape Town, 7700.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery.
- The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our head office and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occasions.
- In the case of Fanport Head Office pick up delivery, if the parcel is not collected within 8 calendar days of being delivered, a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa – is 10 working days.
- As outlined above, all FANPORT standard deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
Our delivery times are largely dependent on courier services in South Africa. The maximum time from dispatch to delivery should be 72 hours. Contact our Customer Loyalty Team at [email protected] should you require further assistence.
At this stage, we do not offer express delivery. If you need your parcel in a hurry get hold of our customer loyalty team at [email protected] and we will see if we can help!
Absolutely, your parcel can be delivered to an office address. You must enter the address along with your full name upon checkout.
- For orders of R600 or more, FANPORT delivers free of charge within South Africa, either door-to-door, door-to-post office counter or door-to-pick-up-point depending on where you are located.
- For orders under R600, FANPORT charges a non-refundable R65 fee to deliver either door-to-door, door-to-counter or door-to-pick-up-point depending on where you’re located.
- Door-to-post office counter deliveries are sent via Speed Services to the relevant post office based on the delivery address. You will receive an email from FANPORT with the tracking number required in order to collect your parcel. The post office may send you a notification of the arrival of your parcel.
- Door-to-door delivery is available for certain areas outside of main centres. Please check the delivery options in checkout once you have entered your address to see if you are eligible for door-to-door. A non-refundable R200 delivery fee is applied for door-to-door deliveries outside of main centres.
- FANPORT does not delivery to PO Box addresses.
- Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the delivery costs displayed on the site are correct at the time of your purchase. However, if a delivery fee is incorrectly displayed, FANPORT will not be obliged to deliver products at an incorrect delivery fee. FANPORT will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct delivery fee.
All our orders are sent through courier services and are trackable. Should your order not arrive within the due time frame contact our Customer Loyalty team at [email protected].
All deliveries are made Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm. If you think you will not be available during that time then please send our helpful Customer Loyalty team an email at [email protected], and they will get in contact with our courier partners to try and help you out. Helpful hint: as soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an email to confirm that your package is on its way to your door.
If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. If you are unavailable to take delivery or collection, we will leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the courier.
If you log onto your account at Fanport.co.za and click on the My Accounts Section, you will be able to track the progress of your order. Alternatively contact our ever friendly Customer Loyalty team at [email protected] and they will help you.
Fanport has one main mission and that’s to help your organisation raise funds in an entirely new, easy and ongoing way. It’s why we formed.
We are loyal and passionate members of various clubs and non-profits and we believe that all that is required to raise funds regularly is by providing an organisation’s members and community access to official apparel and merchandise.
As a result Fanport offer everything from official club kit, a full range of supporters gear as well as a wide selection of branded merchandise in your school, club or cause’s name!
At Fanport we believe in simplicity and ease of use which is why we handle absolutely everything to allow the parents and volunteers of an organisation to focus on what matters – not the arduous task of sourcing, designing and holding stock!
Celebrate your pride and passion with us, where you can always find apparel and merchandise that will allow you to be proud of your organisation.
Fanport manufacturers, designs, sells and delivers branded apparel and merchandise on behalf of organisations. As part of our licensing deal with the organisations we give back 15% of total revenue on all items sold on behalf of that organisation.